Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of terms of service and amendments each time you use or cause access to this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, as amended from time to time with or without notice to you. In addition, if you are using a particular service on this web site or accessed via this web site, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services.
2. Webmaster service: this web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the Webmaster reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The Webmaster will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Electronic Communication: When you visit DeskSpinners.com or send an email to us, you are communicating with us in electronic way, which means that you agree to accept our electronic messages. We will contact you by email. We will contact you in accordance with legal requirements. If DeskSpinners.com can prove that it has sent you the electronic messages or issued the notice on the website; that would be regarded as you have received all the agreement, declaration, proclamation and other information.
4. Copyright: All the information posted on DeskSpinners.com such as statements, diagrams, signs, button icons, images, audio document segments, digital downloads, and software belong to the property of DeskSpinners.com or its affiliated companies or resource suppliers.
5. Typographical Errors: In the event that a DeskSpinners.com product is listed at an incorrect price, DeskSpinners.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. DeskSpinners.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, DeskSpinners.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
6. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DeskSpinners.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
7. Limitation of Liability: DeskSpinners.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if DeskSpinners.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. Remedies: You agree that DeskSpinners.com remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that DeskSpinners.com shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that DeskSpinners.com may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees. No right or remedy of DeskSpinners.com shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including without limitation damages injunctive relief, attorneys' fees and expenses. No instance of waiver by DeskSpinners.com of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future or other waiver International Orders.
9. We will ship your order using USPS, FedEx, UPS, EMS, or DHL. Please note that duties and import taxes are not included in the shipping rates at checkout. The buyer is responsible for all customs fees, import tariffs, and taxes - that may result in multiple charges. If your order is seized in your county, we cannot refund payment. Packages returned due to non-payment or refusal of the delivery will not be refunded.